Thursday, January 17, 2013

My winter 2012-2013 playlist

It's been awhile since I've done a music post, since I relegated all of the songs of the day over to Tumblr, which is much more suited for short brain queefs than Blogger is.

But lest you think I'm all books and angst all the time, fear not; I'm still equal parts books and angst and music, and as such I decided to put together a little playlist that encompasses the songs I've been pretty obsessed with for the last few months. And when I say obsessed, I mean obsessed -- like, play it again I'm not sick of it yet obsessed.



A bit more about this playlist -- it's mostly electronic, and mostly, hm, introspective? The energy level definitely changes, since realistically it's more of just a collection of songs I really like lately than a cohesive playlist. But yeah, if you want in my mind recently, here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment