Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick poll :)

So, if I own

these

(ankle-high, med-soft matte leather, 3.5 inch heel)

these

(knee-high, studded/embellished, hard mild-lustre leather, 3.5 inch heel)

and these

(mid-calf, studded/embellished, med-soft leather, flat)

...

are these or something like them overkill?
Mid calf, flat, med-soft mild-lustre leather boots.

My rationale is that I should have a pair of plain black flat boots, but considering my three other pairs of black boots I'm wondering if I should just rock the embellishment (since clearly I am drawn to it) and forget about a plain pair. (The pair linked is less than $50 on ebay right now if that makes a difference.)

3 comments:

  1. I can't see them, but I'm a fan of embellishments, especially if studs and/or buckles are involved. Perhaps you could go for something with gold hardware to mix it up a little bit? Also, motorcycle boots are very in this season. I can see you rocking a Frye Harness boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never loved the Harness boot in particular, which is a shame because it's one of Frye's classics. I think I am going to stick with what I have for now. If I am drawn toward embellishment in my black boots there's no sense in getting something plain just for plain's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. Also couldn't see it. But I say, you can never have too many boots.

    ReplyDelete