Friday, August 28, 2009

Everyone loves beer!

Including my new classmates!

It's nice to know that I'll have a group of friends in grad school who willingly push the start of the pool party back a few hours when class releases early, and who recognize that said earlier start time will mean that beer drinking shall commence in the AM.

And I thought I would never be faced with a 24 pack of Natty Light again!

How wonderful life is to drink during the day, suck down some H2O, take a nap in the hot hot shade, and drive home before 4PM.

Punk Says the Darndest Things:
"Are the nerves in my feet and my stomach connected? Because a lot of the time when my stomach hurts, my feet do too."

♫♫

1 comment:

  1. Legit. Sounds like a swell day. I can only hope to have alcoholic grad school friends too. Except I'm going to a Catholic school to get my masters in special ed, so I don't really forsee that happening...

    ReplyDelete